- Join a well-established dairy business
- Opportunity for career development and progression
- Join a team that is committed to quality, health & safety and animal welfare
Our client is an Australian owned and well-established dairy business focused on safety, quality and animal welfare.
This position is part of the Fodder enterprises of our client’s farms.
You will be responsible for the upkeep of Fodder farms, ensuring feed storage areas, feed pads, feed troughs, buildings and sheds are always in a tidy state.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Tractor driving
- Mixer wagon operation
- Feed mixing
- Feed distribution to farms
- Reporting on feed levels and ensuring daily feed requirements are met
- Complying with animal welfare, WHS, and company policies and procedures
Other activities include:
- Assisting other farms as required
- Milk harvesting on an ad hoc basis
- Keeping accurate records
- Ensuring adequate supplies are ordered
- Maintenance, cleaning
- Assisting with any other general all-around farm duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in all aspects of general all-around dairy farm operations including feed mixer operator and tractor driving experience
- good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- a current and valid driver licence
- an exceptional work ethic
- qualifications in Agriculture advantageous
You will be provided with a supportive workplace that is passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. Our client is consistently striving to improve with a focus on people development, animal safety, quality and work, health and safety (WHS).
A competitive remuneration is on offer commensurate with skills and experience.
If you work collaboratively with your team ensuring that all activities are performed efficiently, to a high standard and are looking to become an integral member of a sustainable and vertically integrated dairy, you are a great fit for the team! Apply now!
To download the Position Description (PD), please visit www.dairyjobs.com.au and click on ‘Senior Dairy Farm Hand (Feed Mixer Operator) KYABRAM’ job title under current vacancies.
Please attach a current resume, a cover letter is optional.
For more information call Anna Hazewinkel on 1300 277 633.