- Modern Automated Dairy | Excellent staff facilities | Development opportunities
- Farm in close proximity to Melb, townships of Warragul, Drouin & Korumburra
- Full-time, Part-time + Flexible Casual/Relief Milking opportunities available
Dairy Jobs is pleased to announce exciting part-time opportunities for Milkers and general dairy farmhands.
Our client, Invermay Farms is a state-of-the-art 440-hectare dairy farm business located 1 hour east of the outskirts of Melbourne, and only 10-15 minutes south of the regional towns of Warragul and Drouin in West Gippsland.
Due to a recent change of ownership Invermay Farms is seeking Milkers and Farmhands to join their growing team and operation.
The creation of these positions provides an excellent opportunity for individuals who might be looking to step back from managing a large-scale dairy operation but who still want to work in the industry.
- Milking and general farmhand duties
Part-time and casual/relief milking also available!
You must have
- A love for animals, being committed to animal health and welfare
- An excellent work ethic
- Be punctual and reliable
- The ability to work well with others
- Take responsibility for your actions
- Experience in the dairy industry is preferred but not essential
- Wage based on skills and experience
- Training and Career development opportunities
Please Apply through Seek or DairyJobs.com.au